Sunday 16 February 2014

Breakfast Bagel | Sandwich Sunday




Interesting fact about me? I love sandwiches, and tend to get a little obsessive over them once I find one I like. So I figured why not share with all of you a few of my favourites over the next few weeks! They may not be the most complicated, but once I start eating one I tend to make one everyday for about a month. 

This first one is just a simple breakfast bagel I like to make whenever I have the time in the morning, or even lunch. 

I like to use plain bagels, but if you have a favourite you think would be good let me know how it goes. Besides the bagel all you need are five simple ingredients. 


  1. Egg: Whisk it up as if you were going to scramble it and then fry it in a pan with some butter keeping it together, once the bottom starts to cooks it becomes easier to start pushing the egg into a shape the will fit the sandwich
  2. Lettuce
  3. Tomato: Thinly sliced, one or two slices is usually good. 
  4. Cheese: Again use whatever cheese you like, I like processed cheese mainly because its thin and melts really well. But use whatever you want.
  5. Mayo: Another thing that is entirely up to you whether or not you use it.
Thats it! 
My favourite quick and easy to make breakfast. I know its not the most original thing, but it can be very satisfying.

Let me know if you try this, and let me know some of your favourite sandwiches maybe I could try them and feature them in the next "Sandwich Sunday" Post

Follow me on  Twitter @M33SH_
and on Instagram @heyymichelle


No comments: