Friday 12 April 2013

Whats in my Bag?




Something fun today! I love bags, have since I was a little girl and I hope you all love them as much as me.
I love these types of posts/pictures/videos, whatever the style I love them! maybe I'm just nosey?! 
This is pretty much what i carry around all day, now I am a student but the semester is almost over and soon I will start my internship! 
Two things not included in this will be my iPod Classic as it's down in my workbag, and my iPhone 4, which I use to take the photos on my blog (need to save for a camera) and is really always kept in my pocket.
Enjoy!

The bag: Office City Bag from Zara

I love this bag, and think that it is a great work or school bag. With it many compartments it is easy to stay organized which is something I love. I find that I doesn't get too heavy to carry around from class to class. One of my favourite things is that I am able to carry my laptop by putting it in the padded middle section, there is also a smaller padded spot for a iPad or Kindle. This red lining makes it easy to find things as opposed to black. All around I think this a a great bag if you need to carry around a lot for either school or work and want something that looks nice at the same time without breaking the bank.

Whats in my bag?



1. Zara Office City Bag 2. As the end of the semester is coming closer, I found that it was just easier to put my essential papers and documents into a small folder rather than carry around a big binder 3. My moleskin notebook used to write notes and other things 4. My small makeup/essentials bag picked up from the local market 5. My wallet that I've probably had since I was 12...time for a new one 6. My pencil case filled with all the pens and highlighters a girl like could could want 7. Small loose bit that gather at the bottom of my bag: Nail File, Carmex lip balm used for cold dry days waiting for the bus, Smiths Rose mint lip balm used daily, Bath & Body Works anti-ban in Fresh Sparkling Snow, Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake, BB5 folding brush, and my little USB baby 8. A random pen 9. A packet of Kleenex 10.  Arbonne Ultra hydrating hand creme 11. My Keys
1. Mac Blot Powder in Medium 2. My pencil case, look at all the colour 3. A deluxe Sample of Gucci Guilty from Sephora 4. Eco Tool retractable kabuki brush 5. The inside of my wallet, with a picture of me and two best friends on my 19th birthday! 6. For some reason I have two Rimmel Hide the Blemish concealers...7. I'm a klutz 8. My Berts Bees lip balm with the label torn off, Two Mac lipsticks in Chili and Please me which I have been wearing a lot recently 9. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Roller Ball, which I will be probably wearing if not the Gucci one. I just love both so much! 10. Garnier tinted eye roll on and Maybelline One by One  volume express mascara 




2 comments:

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Loved this post and the bag itself. :)

P.S. I am currently hosting a lovely giveaway on my blog - do come and take part, if you like the prize, of course. :)

Unknown said...

The bag is gorgeous, I really love it :) Great post x
http://kahneee.blogspot.com/