Tuesday 22 January 2013

Outfit Post: Winter Leather & Studs

1. Black button up with white collar and gold studs from Sirens 2. Burgundy Cable knit sweater from H&M 3.Vintage black and brown leather shoulder bag 4. Ecote Chelsea ankle boots (buy here) 5. H&M bobble hat 6. Majora "ridding pants" leggings


I love fashion, and I like to think that I'm pretty good at styling my outfits (at least I like my style, and though you might too?!). So here is the first of my little series I plan on doing. Some will be OOTD's, while some (like this) will be based around a look that I have been wearing a lot recently. 
This first one is a basic and practical look for me while going to school in these cold winter months. It's been snowing almost everyday now for the past few weeks, so with this look it all has to do with layers, warmth and comfort. I love layering my clothes, and i do it ALL the time. Never do i wear just one. As well as wearing so many layers, I also never wear much colour, so the red of the sweater really pops out from all the black that I usually wear, as well as the little bit of white on the collar. 
Collared shirts are my favourite, so you will be seeing a lot of them in the future. I really try and find one with little details on the collar, like the tiny gold studs in this one. They seem to add a bit of edge, while still being cute. 
Anyways, I hope you all like a post like this, and let me know I you want to see more. Once I get a new camera, I will be able to take photos wearing different looks, and not just things laid out one the bed. But I still like this format.
Like I mentioned it is winter and I hope you are all staying warm this season. 
Remember, Layer Up!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this outfit.the colour of the jumper is great
http://doilookrichinthis.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Thank you!
I swear, I wear it almost everyday.