Thursday 27 February 2014

FOTD No.2




Seeing as I have been working almost non-stop, I haven't been left with much time to do my makeup and usually just throw on some concealer. Im not really one to put loads of products on my face anyways,  I worked later today and decided to play with a few new products I've recently picked up.

Seen below:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum: I've been hearing a lot about this foundation and saw it in one of my local Shoppers and decided to buy a bottle. It's so smooth and just gives my skin the extra boost it needed. Its a great product year round, as it helps with my dull skin in the winter and I can only guess that it would look amazing in the summer.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: This is such a good powder, very fine and I know a lot of people who use it. Another great this about it is that it's super cheap.

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: This is probably my most used palette, if any of you are thinking of getting it  I suggest you do. I use it almost every day. What I usually do? Mix a bit of Faint and Naked 2 (Faint being the one next to the black colour and Naked 2 being the lighter brown next to it) and use those to fill in my brows. 

Clinique High Volume Mascara and Bottom Lash Mascara: If you have sensitive eyes I would recommend try Clinique mascara, I've tried a few and none of them have irritated my eyes as bad (It still bothers me for a little bit, but once the product has dried, I have no problems for the rest of the day) as all the others on the market that I have tried.



Follow me on Twitter @M33SH_
and Instagram @heyymichelle



No comments: