Friday 8 February 2013

Recent Buys No.1


Hello my llittle snow bunnies!
Just a quick little post today, if any of you follow my Instagram you would have seen me post a picture of a new pair of footwear. These are the Ecote Country Boot, and they're just you standard boot really. I've been wearing my healed chelsea boots so far all winter, but now that the weather is starting to get really bad (40+ cm of snow expected over the weekend!) I need something...a little, shall we say safer?? With all the snow and ice on the road, walking around, and going to school in heels (no matter how small) is not the best idea. 
So far they are very comfortable, I'm a size 6 US and they do run true to size. Most of all I love the style, they are a bit tough, but also refined enough to wear with a dress, and personally go with my style completely
Wanna know something else? They're on sale RIGHT NOW at Urban Outfitters



No comments: