Wednesday 13 February 2013

My Room

Hello my Lovelies!
As promised, Here is the post about my room. This is by far my favourite place. I am so proud of it, and all the work I have put into this small space over the last 5 years that I have lived here. As I was taking these pictures, i realized how much this wonderful space looks like a thrift store. I love it anyways, and it sucks to think that soon I will be moving out, but its just a new adventure and a new dream room, right?!
A little messy, but why hide the truth right?
Well here it is, a quick look into some of my favourite bits and bobs in my room!
This is the display I put together on my windowsill, a small mirrored jewelry box, Ralph Lauren Room Spray in English Cottage, Ralph Lauren Holiday Candle in Holiday Stroll and lip balm and a few small decorative vases.// A vintage beaded clutch I got for christmas, and a baby's first christmas ornament// My memory board from my trip to England and a few pictures and postcards// One shelf of my bookcase, with the Harry Potter Series, my High School Graduation Piggy Bank, and a picture of my brother and I on a farm in the valley.
my little elephant lamp i picked up at a local thrift shop// This is probably where is spent more time and effort. My Closet, let me know if you want a more detailed look into it.// I don't wear a lot of makeup, but this is my little beauty area// This is an amazing leather bag I found at our local sunday market, I love all the details in it!
Probably one of my favourite parts of my room, all my art and...things. Its a complete contrast to the floral wallpaper on the opposite wall// the sock frog i bought at a market when I was in London and my collection of necklaces...do you think I like gold?!// a basket that holds my head scarfs and a few of Oliver's sweaters. As well as a couple of my Favourite cook books!// Then we have my small collections of perfumes. 
This is my bed, it used to belong to a family friend, and its probably a couple hundred years old, along with the wallpaper I recently picked up on sale// My little hanging angel I got from my mother a few years ago// this is a little look into the display on top of my drawer, all of my beauty-skincare product. Let me know if you want a closer look// A framed picture with my name and meaning and "look" into people named Michelle.

No comments: