Tuesday 9 April 2013

Recent Buys No. 2



As mentioned in my last post, you can read here, After the dinner I had with Katee we decided to stop into the mall, and where did I go? H&M obviously, as its the only good store in our mall (currently)
First thing I picked up was this really cute YingYang dress. I love the cut, and I know you can't really tell, but it really is the perfect fit for me. It comes to just above my knees and has buttons all the way down the front.
I pick up this muscle tee type shirt. I have one similar to this that I wear all the time, they are just perfect to those laid back casual days. I love the graphic on this one as well as the distressed look it has on the collar.
As soon as I saw this sweater I needed it. I'm the type of person who always gets cold, so I'm constantly buying sweaters and cardigans..anything to keep warm. This has 3/4 length sleeves, which are -like usual- too long, so I just rolled them up to the perfect length. There subtle pyramid studs along the collar which I love.
So as noticed I am loving  really casual oversized pieces lately. I bought this shirt, which is so big I wore it as a dress the other day. Its definitely not supposed to be a shirt, as I am 5ft. and the shirt came to about mid-thigh,  but with some black tights, heeled boots, and am leather jacket, I really liked the look of it.








No comments: