Friday 14 June 2013

21st Birthday Snipits




Thursday, June 13 I celebrated my 21st birthday! It was a nice day that started out with breakfast with my mother at a breakfast place called Cora's, If you live in Canada and are close to one I highly suggest you go. After that, the day was planned to do some shopping, check out Greek Fest that I was lucky enough to receive tickets for and end the day with some of my favourite frozen yogurt from Yeh!



Completely forget to take a picture of all this on!
Mint Lace Skater Dress: Eyeshadow Brand, Found in Winners Coral Blazer: H&M a few years ago Necklace: Picked up at a local Market
AMAZING Chocolate Skor Pizza from Rocky Mountain Chocolate 
As it was my birthday, I had to stop into Sephora and pick up my gift which was a benefit duo of their They're Real Mascara and the Whats Up Highlighter.While there I also got the Urban Decay Long Lasting Make Up Setting Spray, the Clinique High Impact Mascara, and some simple oil blotting sheetes, with all of that I was given a sample of Nars Gold Digger Lipgloss.
I also decided to head over to L'Occitiane to pick up their Almond Oil Shower Oil, I used this last nigh...My skin is sooo soft! Love it!!
Last place I went was pick where I picked out a simple black crew neck sweater.

Includedgreen peppers, roasted potatoes, dolmades, spanakopita, tiropita and Greek salad
At Yeh! Frozen Yogurt, I chose this time to not get my usual cheesecake flavour and try the new Pina Colada with a bit of Mango, I topped that off with a lot of mochi as its my favourite, some peanuts, coconut, strawberries, peaches and a piece of lychee.


No comments: