Sunday 9 June 2013

Silence & Noise | Fashion Pick




I'm Back!
After a hectic busy month, I have returned to share some of the things I love.

I have decided to start picking some of my favourite pieces out there right now to share with you all, that I either own...or wish I owned. First up is this dress by Silence & Noise that that you can look for in a store near you, or like me online
There are many things that I love about this dress, one being that it's on sale right now! Other than that I love the colours that it comes in (coral as shown in the image above and purple). 

Dresses are my ideal piece of clothing for summer. Mainly because they are so simple and effortless but can be both casual and formal depending on the one you choose or the way you style it. With the heat and humidity that comes along with summer the last thing I want is a bunch of tight fitting clothes...stuck to me.For that reason alone is why I adore this dress the loose fit of this dress keeps you from feeling so gross during the heat and the bright colour is perfect for the season. 

I would probably style this in a really simple way, as someone who doesn't wear much colour the bright coral or purple would be enough of a statement for me. I would however pair these with a pair of ankle boot such as these ones that I have previously mentioned and a simple cross body bag such as this. It's summer and it's hot, you don't want to over due it all and be carrying so many things one you. The way I feel, simplicity is best in the heat. I tend to put more effort into my outfits in the winter (its just easier, and I love to layer).

Follow me on twitter . Follow me on Instagram @heyymichelle

No comments: