Tuesday 22 January 2013

What I've been up to?


Sorry for the lack of updates! 
I hate to use this excuse every time, but school has really been keeping me busy. 
But here's a little update on what I have been up too...besides studying. 
First Post of the New Year!!
Me and my man ready for bed// Oliver playing with his favourite toy, i swear he falls asleep like this// Finally framed some of my paintings// Time for Christmas!! Holiday Nail Art// Bedroom, all sparkling with holiday cheer//Merry Christmas!!!// My Boxing Day Sales shopping// Put up this lovely wallpaper in my room!// Started school, and sitting in my not so favourite class!

Anyways I hope everyone had and amazing holiday(Whatever it is that you celebrate) And all are having a good start in the new year. The first month is almost over already! AHH! Time goes by way too fast!
Follow me on instagram: @heyymichelle for pretty regular updates.
It's snowing pretty bad here, so whatever the weather is where you are, be safe and enjoy!


No comments: