Tuesday 18 December 2012

Meet My New Puppy!

As promised, I'm going to introduce you lovelies to my little cutie bear, Oliver!
Oliver is a 2 month old Yorkshire Terrier. I picked him up from a family friend a few weeks ago (might be almost a month now) and he has since been adjusting quite well to his new home.
He was the tiniest one out of all his brothers and sisters (as well as aunts and uncles as his grandmother had puppies as well), Which I think is a perfect match for me, as I am also the smallest in my family.
He is very energetic but loves cuddles, long naps, going for walks, chewing his bones, my fingers and toes and more recently the christmas presents.
He's the most curious little thing, weighing just over two pounds (as of last vet visit a couple of weeks ago). As for the training it's going...okay, as he always finds something better to do and wont stay still. But no matter what I thinks he is still the cutest little bear. And I love him!
This is just a little picture of Oliver from when we first got him, sleeping on the way home.



No comments: