Tuesday 19 February 2013

Hello Wonderfuls!
The scrunchie has made quite a comeback for Spring/Summer 13, and I am here to bring you a kick from the 80's (or 90's if -like me- thats when you used them). 
I personally love them, especially ones with bows! With hair as fine as mine, it's hard to get a messy bun/ponytail look with just a normal elastic. Girls with  thin-straight hair i hope you know what I'm talking about. If not, let me know you secret!!! As I was saying, these not only hold my hair in place, but still let it be loose: allowing me to create that "messy" look i love for casual days. 
Even though they are a little bit silly and a little bit scary they will always be fun and practical.
As always; have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That hair bow is soo cute x

http://www.lucia-lolita.com/