Monday 18 February 2013

Hello my lovelies!
I'm to share something exciting for all the Canadian and US readers out there, and even though I don't hear from you (...sigh), I like to think of you all as friends, and every view I see only motivates me to post more. 
Beauty Box 5 is turning 1! and as you can see they're giving out Gift Cards to Sephora until March 15 (2013). 
I love beauty boxes and think that they are a great way to try new products, especially ones that you may not be able to get where you live. As the end of the month is approaching. I have decided to post unboxing videos on the boxes I receive, And hope you will all join me and share your opinions on what you received.
Beauty Box 5 is a $12 monthly subscription service that provide you with 4-5 deluxe samples of old and new favourites. 
And don't forget to tell all of your friends!



No comments: