Wednesday 6 March 2013

Glossy Box| February 2013


As promised (better late than never right?) here is my first Glossy Box unboxing post!!
This month we were celebrating Glossy Box Canada's first birthday! Exciting right. With that being said, I have heard quite a bit of negativity towards this box compared to the one from the UK for example. Now, I don't know if it's because this is a "birthday celebratory box" or what, but I was quite happy with it. Now time to share what cam in this months glossy box:

Glossy Anniversary Cupcake Set: I love this, I like that its super cute and perfect for decorating my upcoming easter treat boxes I plan on making for a few friends.

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips: Now, I'm not one who usually gets blackhead. That being said, I still love these strips. I put them on for the recommended 10 minutes and take it of and my nose feels so smooth. As my nose is usually exceptionally dry, I just feel like they just pull away all the dryness. Im also really happy that I got these it a full size package and they're sold for a pretty high price in my local store, and the last time i bought them the pack of six contained on 2!!! It was just my luck that I didn't notice until weeks later. Sigh.

Anatomicals Rose and Jasmine Body Cleanser: This was another full size item, and I have yet to try it. When I first saw it, I was pretty turned of with it being rose scented. As soon as I smelled it though, It was amazing! Its like the sickly scent of rose, sweetened with the scent of jasmine. I love it, and can't wait to use it!

Eucerine Hyal-Urea Anti Wrinkle Day and Night Creme: This is another thing I have yet to try. I'll probably save it for a trip or something as its packaged in little sachets.

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment: To be honest, despite all the amazing things I've heard about this brand, I'm pretty nervous to try it. 1) I have pretty fine-oily hair, and don't want to make that worse 
2) My hairs not really damaged in any way. Let me know your thoughts on it down in the comments, should I just go for it and only put a little on my ends??

Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange hand therapy: I'm not going to lie, I was so excited when I saw this. Just the week before I was looking into ordering some Crabtree & Evelyn online. I've yet to try it. But goodness, if I like it, you know I will be buying some more.

Essence Quattro eyeshadow in Chic-ify: To be honest, I'm not usually one to wear eyeshadow. This is mainly because I can hardly see out of my right eye, so doing anything to my left eye is near impossible. The colours are really nice and we'll see what I can do with it. Here's a close up anyways
Elite Models Intensity Eye Pencil in Black: Again I wasn't as excited about this as I was with the other items. I used it the other day though, and I think I'm excited. This is a waterproof eyeliner, which is great for my watery eyes. I have pretty sensitive eyes, so for the first little bit after putting on any eye makeup my eyes get really watery (mascara is the worst). Like I said though, I used this the other day, It lasted all day and even though it is a black mascara it really made my dark eyes stand out. When usually whenever I put on any eyeliner I end up look like some no-eyed panda...thing. Anyways, I love this stuff and It may become a part of my everyday.



No comments: