Wednesday 20 March 2013

You move through the room Like breathing was easy


So, last Wednesday afternoon, my lovely best friend Katee and I decided to treat ourselves to a nice day of sushi and shopping. We decided to check out a new local all you can eat place downtown. Let me tell you, it was some of the nicest sushi I've had around here. For $23.99 everything on that menu is yours, above is just a few of my favourites: The crab and Cucumber Roll, Green Dragon Roll, I had the Eel hand roll of the bottom while Katee had the crab, And then there's the best bowl of rice i have ever eaten; Pineapple Fried Rice. There was just something about it that made it so good! Unlike other Sushi restaurants nearby that cost a fortune, I did not leave here still hungry.
After our tummies were all filled up, we were going to get some frozen yogurt, but the weather wouldn't agree to that. So we went to the mall instead. Hopped onto a ridiculously filled bus, and off we went. Didn't do too much there:
What I got: Black High Rise Shorts//Leopard high-low shirt dress//Blue H&M nail polish in Blue my Mind //Coral H&M nail Polish in Check me Out
Needless to say, I had a lovely day, which turn into an equalling pleasant evening. I hope you all did too, What was the best thing you have done in the past week??



Don't forget to follow my new twitter @M33SHL

No comments: