Monday 1 April 2013

Week in Photos No.6

So it's that time of year again, the end of semester. Sorry for the lack of updates, I have the day off today and will hopefully be able to write a lot for the the upcoming month.
In the mean time, here's what I have been up to this March!

Me and Oliver went for a walk the other day, It was soooo nice out and we spotted some Canadian Geese in the lake// In honour of Doctor who starting up again at the end of the month, this is one of my favourite quotes from the man himself// As and easter treat I baked some goodies for a few friends, let me know if any of you are interested in baking and cooking as its one of my favourite things!!// Here we have the first day of spring... isn't it nice?

What a post on minniemeesh without her adorable dog?
Late night tummy rubs// Guess who started loosing his teeth, is it weird that I've kept it?!// During one the the nice days, we took a nice long walk around the lake nearby, curious little monster!// First nice day of the season well spent laying in the sun.
What my life currently consists of...Marketing Papers!!!// Sushi from my lovely night spent with the best friend// Arbonne gifts, post coming soon!!// My new Zara Office City bag. In Love and might do a "whats in my bag"
Follow me on twitter @M33SHL

No comments: