Thursday 16 January 2014

The Light Behind Your Eyes | OOTD 01.



New camera, New outfit posts?
The weather is still pretty chilly here in Nova Scotia. This is typically what I wear on a daily bases throughout the colder months. For me it's all about layering and keeping warm and comfortable.


Hat: H&M last year | Scarf: Handmade by a family friend for Christmas | Coat: Bargain from Walmart and acts as the perfect layering piece to keep warm and look nice. | Sweater: Forever 21 in the sales | Lipstick: Mac Chili.
I like to keep things very casual in the winter and try and keep as warm a possible. It can get pretty cold out, ever worse when there's wind. 

I'm wearing a pair of legging from Fairweather (on sale for $5!) under those I layer a pair of fleece lined leggings, just for extra warmth. Boots: Urban Outfitters last year by Ecote | Bag: Zara "Office City Mini" in Burgundy | Yorkshire Terrier: Oliver





Oliver wanted to say hi!



What are your staple pieces to wear in the winter? Let me know in the comments!



Follow me on Twitter @M33SHL_



No comments: