Wednesday 3 April 2013

Glossy Box | March 2013


This months glossy came a little later as a result of the Easter weekend, but when it did I was not left disappointed. Five products came in this months box with the theme of metropolitan chic: Get back into the spring of things. Each product has the aim of getting you ready for spring! Oh, and Four of the Five products were FULL SIZE! 


Model Co Cheek & Lip tint in Rosy Red: Tints are the perfect product for summer as they are lightweight and don't melt off your face in the summer heat. The Model Co tint in Rosy Red is perfect for me as a lip tint,, as I prefer a little bit of a darker lip. Check out the swatches below!
Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer: I was really excited when I saw this, as I am in need of a self tanner for the summer, and I love the gradual moisturizer ones. I used this straight after my shower that night. It made my skin so soft and the smell was amazing. The packaging says low oder, but there is a scent, and its the perfect scent for summer. Fresh with a bit of sweetness. Im exciting to keep using this and will probably buy the full size after I run out.
TRESemme Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning Treatment: To be honest, I thought this was just a regular conditioner at first, A product I don't use often as my hair is quite healthy already and I find whenever I do use conditioner it just makes my fine hair look really greasy. With that being said, I was going to use it for my dog. Of course I read more about it, and noticed that it was a treatment and used it the night I received the box. I concentrated it on the ends and worked whatever was left over throughout the rest of my head. My hair is so soft after using it, But like I said with the conditioner, my hair just doesn't look its cleanest. Thats probably only because of my hair type, but this is definitely a product I will use whenever my hair needs a little more moisture.
L'Oreal Youth Code Serum: This is another product I tried right away. I've been wanting to try a new serum for awhile now. What better chance to try one then now. This one is very lightweight and fast absorbing, it says to reduce dark spots and even skin tone. It's because of that I'm exciting to keep using it. This product and the four mentioned above are all FULL SIZE!
BM Platinum Tiara Eye Shadow: This, like the eye shadow quad that came with last months box probably won't get a lot of use out of me. 
Swatches of the Cheek & Lip tint, a product I can see myself using throughout spring/summer, The eye shadow swatch, which i think would make a good bronze highlight throughout summer.

No comments: